Here are some recent reviews from Zillow
- Peggy is the rare kind of professional you hope to find. She marketed our home with skill generating a ton of interest quickly - resulting in multiple offers at asking price. She guided us through the complex selling and settlement processes and helped keep an eye on the desired end goal - all while minimizing stress. She has a comprehensive list of support references from title companies to contractors to attorneys covering every turn in the process for us, often just taking care of little pop-up issues. We'd happily use her again would recommend her to our friends without a doubt. Matt N., Seller~White Plains
- Peggy Palmer is an awesome real estate agent. She is well versed and very adept with many forms of technology to assist in marketing your home. She was always easily accessible and quick to get back to us with answers. She is very energetic and knows her market. Her computer skills, marketing technique, contact network and social networking were bar-none the best we had worked with. Several other agents attempted to sell our house but none came close to her overall package of skills. She is the “real” real estate deal and the complete package. My wife and I highly recommend her.
Joe and Janice, LaPlata Sellers
- I highly recommend Peggy Palmer to assist in all real estate needs. Peggy was a wonderful support and guide during my long and sometimes painful sales process. She kept in contact with me whenever needed. She was always available and had answers to any questions. I was also very pleased with the professional photographers she chose that took the pictures and video for the listing. The "walk thru" video set my listing apart from all others.
Roseanne, Nanjemoy Waterfront Seller
- Peggy Palmer is a dedicated real estate agent who did for us exactly what she said she would do. She did a fabulous video presentation using a drone to show all aspects of our property. Her photo presentation was definitely a factor in selling our house. She gave us exposure though the internet, publications and a brokers open house. We highly recommend Peggy Palmer.
David and Carol, Newburg Waterfront Sellers
- Peggy Palmer brings great knowledge and understanding to her clients from the real estate market. We had many questions and needed the help of a market savvy agent who knew what they were doing. She worked with us at the drop of a hat. Her experience guided us as we priced our home correctly and enabled it to sell, "without pain." We highly recommend her to anyone needing an experienced and knowledgable agent.
Pat, Indian Head Seller
- Peggy is WONDERFUL!!! Her expertise and knowledge of real estate law is remarkable. She was extremely easy to get in touch with whenever we called, texted, or e-mailed. Peggy walked through our home and was able to tell us what needed to be changed or updated and what was not necessary to do to sell the house. The house was advertised through a variety of media and Peggy kept us updated on all viewings and their responses. We also really appreciated her walking us through the settlement process as we had never sold a home before. She was definitely our go-to person for all our needs relating to this home sale, including just listening to us voice our concerns and fears, etc. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Peggy as the real estate agent to choose!
Debra and Mike, La Plata Sellers
- My fiancé and I were on a very tight schedule due to a Navy PCS move. We originally met with a different agent, and were left with an uneasy feeling. The next day we met with Peggy Palmer, and it was a true Godsend. She made the impossible, possible. Her professional knowledge is unparalleled. She worked around our hectic schedule, she was always prompt, kind, and flexible. She was able to help us locate a house that we both agreed on (which is a feat upon itself) and assisted in us closing within the Navy's strict schedule. Because of Peggy, we were able to not only find a house, but a true home. We will only use Peggy as long as we are in the area. There is no one better.
Mary, Accokeek Buyer
- Peggy saved us. While we were living in Japan and my husband came to Maryland for a week to find a house to buy before we moved back a month later. We had contacted an agent and she said she would help him look at houses, knowing very well he only had a week to find one. Well, that agent turned out to be horrible and ended up finding Peggy on here. As first time home buyers, we needed a lot of information and she was spot on. Being in Japan while my husband was here looking at houses, Peggy made a video of her walking through the house to help me put my mind at ease. Thank you Peggy for making our first home buying experience painless.
Angie, Chesapeake Beach Buyer